Friday, April 27, 2012

Hello From Healdsburg!

Michele and I are in Sonoma for the 2012 “Passport to Dry Creek Valley.” If you've been following this blog for awhile, I'm sure you've read about this event before, but if not, here's a little taste from last year.

We'll be doing the food
at the gorgeous Frick Winery for the 16th consecutive year! Despite all the hard work, it's a lot of fun and we look forward to this every spring. I'll be back Monday with a new video, and hopefully some decent photos of this year's offerings. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

S/V Blondie-Dog said...

Hi Chef, hope you and your wife have a most enjoyable time at the event. Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Just want to let you know I've been following your blog for a few months and I think it's wonderful! A few friends and I chose some of your recipes to cook after we graduated and they were both simple to cook and very tasty! :)